Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Smooth Video


So yesterday we finished up the filming for a loxsly music video Garrett has been working on for quite a while. We spent most of the day in one of the old hangers (stage 4) at Austin studios shooting the last of it. Someone pointed out that Garrett decided to shoot on both one of the coldest days and this time one of the hottest days in Austin. It all looks really good. I can't wait for Garrett to edit it all down. I unfortunately had to leave the shoot a bit early due to car fumes, dragging 170lbs of dead weight for 20 some takes, and all the dirt and dust in the air making it hard for me to breathe. I am still a bit sad we didn't get to hire the bear. But thanks to everyone that helped through out the process!

Also, turns out we are on Billboard.com . You can buy our EP and even get ringtones of the songs. I don't know how we got on there, but it works.

We are playing emo's on Tuesday with Nomo. See you there!

--
e.

1 comment:

Monkey Wrench said...

If this was for Lamprey Eels, I'd say it was a job well done, :D.